THE ARE ALWAYS QUESTIONS
Check for answers here
There are always questions, and we hope to answer most of them here. If you can’t find the information you are looking for, then please send us an email.
CAN MY FILM BE LONGER THAN 15 MINUTES?
Sorry, but we are only accepting films 15 minutes or less.
ARE ALL STYLES/ TECHNIQUES OF ANIMATION ACCEPTED?
Yes! As long as at least 75% of your film is animated, your film is welcome. The other 25% can be puppets, live-action, etc…
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY FILM FITS IN WITH THE FESTIVAL'S THEME?
If after reading the info on the “Call for Entries” page you are still unsure, then email us at email@example.com and we’ll give you our opinion.
WHEN WILL I FIND OUT IF MY FILM IS ACCEPTED OR NOT?
You will be notified either way via Film Freeway by mid July, 2018.
IF MY FILM GETS IN, DO YOU OFFER AIRFARE AND/OR ACCOMODATIONS?
We can’t promise anything but we are working on it. And we’ll send out a notification when/ and if we can secure tickets and rooms.
IF I WIN A PRIZE, DO I NEED TO BE PRESENT TO ACCEPT IT?
No you don’t. We will send you the award and a check after the festival.
WHAT'S THE CUT-OFF DATE FOR MY FILMS COMPLETION?
YOUR FILM MUST HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AFTER JUNE, 2016